Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Pudding Dash

With the holidays, I've been on a bit of blogging hiatus, so I've got some catching up to do!

On December 22, I ran (well, ran/walked) in a 2 mile race at Ashburnham Place, an old manor house near Battle. I felt bad because I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked, but I had a great time and it felt so good to finish! I can't wait to run in another race.

It was a beautiful place. The trail seemed so long and a good bit of it was a very muddy path uphill through woods. I had a great time.


At the start:

Nearly at the finish line!


On my post-race high:
I'm wearing the shirt my mom wore when she trained for her marathon 2 years ago!

1 comment:

Bethel said...

Wow, good job, Jordan! I am very impressed (especially that you WANT to run in another race- a desire that is way beyond my understanding, given my loathing of running :).