Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Trying Something New

Well, this my first post ever on my own blog. I've recently enjoyed reading several other folks' online journals and I thought I'd like to start one of my own.

There's so much going on in my life right now and so much that I'm learning that I need a forum to sort some of it out. Brian is in the middle of seminary and working full-time, I'm working full-time and trying to run a home, we're both studying and reading a lot, and we're in the midst of an adoption. I have a sense that my entries will largely be about theology, affliction, and our adoption. So if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, journey elsewhere my friend and plague yourself not with my ramblings.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Perhaps you're a successful blogger when your friends can "read you" and "hear you" in their imagination. You get an A+.

Keep it up... Don't quit! Your blog will be wonderful!

Love
Sus