Monday, August 14, 2006

Rest for the Weary

I have wonderful news! Iain is sleeping through the night! Last night he slept for 7 1/2 hours and the night before that he slept for 8! It's a miracle! Praise God. He is such a good boy. I've been trying to encourage him to sleep at night (feeding him a lot during the day, letting him settle himself back to sleep at night, putting him down for naps awake, swaddling & white noise) but really he did it on his own. What a big boy!

I just wanted to share that with you all-- I've been pestering everyone I know for advice on how to get him to sleep. Thanks! Here are some relatively recent pictures.

Iain with Tigger-- he thinks it is a good game when Tigger kisses him on the nose!

Also, Iain in his church clothes-- what a cutie!



And lastly, a smile while he's playing in his bouncy seat. I have to run, the baby is hungry again!

2 comments:

Man said...

Adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little boy! I can't believe I'm not going to see him grow up! :(