Thursday, December 07, 2006

A video post

Brian here again. I finally uploaded our recent videos, so here's enough to keep you entertained for a while:

Here are a bunch from the Rochester Dickensian Christmas Festival we went to on 2 Dec:
The festival parade, parts one, two, and three.
Inside Rochester Cathedral, which dates back to the 7th century.
The entertainment: a pair of street performers, an organ grinder, the singing chimney sweeps, Mr Pickwick, a brass band, and especially the bagpipers! What an awesome song.
Iain really enjoyed going with Mama on the teacups.
And finally, the carol sing at the end of the day.

And here are a couple of Iain: playing by himself and Mr Pooh.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb and I watched Iain "playing by himself" and "Mr. Pooh". Caleb was fascinated by Iain, and didn't take his eyes off the screen the whole time we were watching. I would love to know what he was thinking... "I want to play with that little boy- he looks like fun", or "I really like his bouncy seat, it's better than mine was", or "wow- awesome costume!" I love it that you put up all these videos of the sights you see, it's as if I can live in England vicariously through you! :)