Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Iain's first Christmas present

Jordan put our Christmas presents "under" our tree today. Our tree's so small that it's more around the tree than under it. We thought Iain was too young to care much, but was barely able to take his eyes off them! So we decided to let him open one, and he loved every moment of it. Here he his opening his first-ever Christmas present:



For some reason, the sound is almost always slightly behind the picture when we post a video to YouTube. It's frustrating, but we hope you enjoy this anyway:



Hey Allan, do you recognize that song playing in the background?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan & Brian, He is adorable! I just love his laugh! Hugs & Kisses, Mommy D.

Anonymous said...

Rock 'n roll is in and Yield are legends.

Brian Stanley Douglas said...

See www.myspace.com/yieldrocks for more info.

Compleat Mom said...

Loved the video. Loved the article in Christian Renewal that Cal surprised us with tonight. God bless you. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars. Be still my heart. I guess I'll admit, if I were to be a baby snatcher, Iain would be first on my list. LOL! Have a beautiful Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh those giggles are just beautiful!!! i love it...i'm hooked. :)

Unknown said...

Look at that preacious baby boy! His laugh just melts my heart. I am so gald to see that you guys are doing well. I have been thinking about you guys. Drop me a line sometime. I pray for you often.

~Tamara
tomalynne@gmail.com