Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm thankful for...

...pants that fit! I went to Old Navy last night got two pairs of pants off the clearance rack. Hooray! I'm so much more comfortable now. The Grinch's shoes were two sizes too tight and we all know what happened to him.

...my precious baby! How good God is! He has made the impossible possible. Brian and I were just reflecting on how wonderful it is to be able to take care of the baby from the very beginning and to protect it from the risk of drug and alcohol exposure. (Not that all birth moms do that, but some do and I'm glad that won't happen to our baby.)

...my dearest husband! So much is encompassed in that word husband: friend, protector, leader. It is that rare ability to be gentle and strong at the same time.

...my loving Savior, who is wiser and kinder than my dear husband and who never forgets His people.

I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!