Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Home for the Douglas Family

We're under contract on a HOUSE! A perfect little house for us, right in the city, with a nice backyard and washer dryer hookups! Here it is:


Welcome to our home. This is is our new living room.


Here is the dining area.

The kitchen.


The hallway, complete with two friendly faces.


I have more pictures of the bedrooms and the bath, but blogger was giving me grief about posting them right, so it will have to wait.

And the backyard with plenty of running room!


We're hoping to close March 17th. Buying a house at this point was so far beyond our expectations or even hopes. This is just a phenomenal blessing from God. Thank you Lord for blessing us over and above what we could think possible.

We're just thrilled to pieces!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! It looks like a great place, especially the spacious backyard.

heidi jo said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!! and that big back yard... oh will you ever enjoy that! sooo fun.

Anthony Smith said...

Waaaaooooo! That's fantastic - I'll come and visit soon :)

April said...

That is sooooo exciting! I am so happy for you!!!

NattaScatta said...

Congrats! That's very exciting! Do you need help moving in?!

Kristy said...

It's a beautiful house I can see why you love it :) YAY I'm so happy for you. What a lovely backyard to sit and sip tea/coffee and let munchkin roam. YAY!!!!!! congrats!!!!

Kristy said...

I also want to add I can't wait to see pictures of your personal touches throughout the house as you decorate and make it a 'home' :)

Rachel Boldman said...

It's beautiful!! Congratulations!!!