Friday, January 14, 2005

A Tiara in Exchange for Tears

Sometimes I get so excited thinking about the day our baby will come home! It is so nice to be able to think that we will have a baby someday. Going through the adoption process has brought balm for the pain of infertility in some ways. Although I have a dead womb, God can still bring new life into our family!

And that is just like God. He always takes the least expected route. He comes into the world not as a King, but a peasant. He takes that which is decayed and rotten and makes it pure and lovely.

Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters;
And you who have no money come, buy and eat.
Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
Isaiah 55:1

That's grace. It's too beautiful for my clumsy words to express. That's what art was made for. I really wish that the church had more artisians. But that is another topic. :)

I guess that is part of the reason that I started this blog-- because I want to share the gracious work that God is doing in my life with others. I sure do stumble a lot, but He is so very patient. Please feel free to comment and share how God has been gracious in your life. It can be an experience, a Bible verse, a comment that was shared at just the right time. Let's encourage one another and build each other up! Even if you don't have a blog, you can comment. Just enter your name and e-mail address. I would like to hear from you!


No comments: