Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day 16- Moody

5 units Lupron
2 mg Estrace (am & pm)
2 Vivelle patches
Prenatal vitamins
baby asprin


Can I blame it on the hormones?? I'm really wishing I could. Every little thing seemed to irritate me today. I went to worship class with Brian tonight and that was nice. I have such a sweet husband. He talked me into going, so instead of sulking at home alone I got to sit with his arm around me listening to lectures about the worship of God. What a blessing.

Speaking of irritation, I removed my old patches and replaced them with new ones. I have to do that every three days. No big deal, right? I've been sticking myself with a needle every day for the past two weeks, so what's two little stickers on my tummy? Stickers made to withstand sweat and water and rubbing that has been on for three days and the skin underneath is less them happy. So I pulled them off.

Mother of Pearl. THAT REALLY HURT.

The package said to pull them off slowly. It must have been written by the inquisition! Let's drag out the torture. :) Seriously, it's not that bad, so don't post any sympathy comments. But I have to amuse myself somehow, so I whine. But it is like the stickest nastiest bandaid ever. THAT'LL wake you up!

No comments: