Thursday, September 01, 2005

Day 11-- Not sure how many days left

Well, I did make to the doctor's office yesterday. It was quite an ordeal because I had to get someone to cover me at work and then I had car trouble. The doctor's office is a 30 minute drive away and just as I was exiting the highway my car started dinging. The heat gauge was pointing to H! I was only two blocks away so I kept going and kept my appointment. Anyway to make a long story short, I have a leak in my radiator system somewhere and it won't hold any water! So I had to drive back to work at 35 miles an hour on regular streets in a rainstorm! I took my car to the shop and arrived back at work 3 hours after I left. Oy!

Turns out that it was a good thing that I got the doctor's office, cuz they didn't like the look of my bloodwork and had me stop taking estrogen. I have to go back Saturday for another test. So this may delay the transfer. :( I'll keep you posted, of course.

1 comment:

SomeOne said...

Does this mean we're off for Saturday? Or do we need to reschedule? Let me know.