Sunday, September 18, 2005

Day 28-- Anticipation

1 cc progestrone
micronized progestrone am & pm
baby asprin
prenatal vitamins
vivelle patches
dostinex
doxyclycline am & pm
estrace am & pm

Well, here we are. It is hard to believe that three babies (Lord willing) will be inside me tomorrow. Oh my. Of course we won't know until the 29th whether or not any of them were sucessfully implanted.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you so much that you have an eternal plan for your glory and my good. Thank you for loving me so very much and redeeming my life from the pit. Thank you for giving us these three babies for whatever amount of time we'll have them. Precious Savior, I trust you to do what is best. I know my babies couldn't possibly be any safer because they are in your hands and you love them more than I ever possibly could. Please love them with your everlasting redemptive love. Please help Brian and I to love you and trust you more everyday no matter what our physical circumstances may be. We know you love us for it is in your precious name that we pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Amen. Thank you Laura.

Kilby said...

Micah 7:18:

"...He delights in mercy."

I continue to think of and pray for you constantly. I love you. May God delight in showing mercy to the little souls of the children now within you, and may he delight in showing mercy to you in ways beyond your imagination.