Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My beefy valentine

Ok, so not only is this child a BOY, due 6/6/06, but he is also a little carnavore. I think I'm in for some serious trouble! Ever since food started looking good again all I have wanted is meat-- especially BEEF. So last night I was craving beef like crazy and Brian and I the great idea to go to Jack's Hamburgers. Isn't that where every woman wants to spend valentine's day? :) Brian was laughing because he had always heard that when your wife is pregnant she is going crave crazy stuff in the middle of the night and make you go get it. He has decided that he likes my cravings and that I should get pregnant more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Iain! ;)

Susan said...

I'm glad to hear you went out last night instead of cooking. Happy Valentine's Day! :) Yay for beef! And chocolate--Yay for chocolate, too!

Jordan said...

Chocolate? Yuck! Talk to me in July. :) Listening to the Cranberries right now. Singing at the top of my voice. Neighbors are probably phoning police. (Har har)