Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Springtime Baby

Back by popular demand... pictures of the baby! Truly the readership of this blog is a discerning crowd with an intelligent and tasteful eye. (Translation: Mommy thinks Iain is wonderful and is always delighted when other people think so too!)









Mmm... Daffodils are tasty!


It has been so nice to see the flowers coming up. It is still chilly and muddy and overcast, but the world is waking up and the flowers are growing. I feel the as if the very blood in my veins knows that winter isn't here for much longer!

5 comments:

Compleat Mom said...

Fabulous pictures; now one decorating my computer's desktop.

Susan said...

Wow. I think that's going to replace the geeky organists-in-Boe picture on my desktop.

I cannot get over how flawlessly beautiful he is. It makes my heart sing.

Missy Eagen said...

he is sooooo sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

he IS gorgeous! he makes those flowers look extra beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the last photo the best! :)