Friday, September 26, 2008

Walgreens 9/26


I am so excited and thankful to the Lord for providing this deal. I've been practicing getting the good deals at Walgreens, and I'm really happy about this one. I got all this stuff for 5.14 out of pocket, and I'll be getting $16.00 back on my Walgreens gift card in rebates!

Here is the breakdown:
Kashi GoLean Crunch on sale 2/$5, minus $3 in coupons= 2/$2.
Walgreens Diapers Buy one get one 50% off= 2/$12
John Frieda Shampoo on clearance $1.62, minus $3.00 coupon= 2/.24!
Sunsilk Waves Conditioner on clearance $1.50, minus $1.50 coupon= free!
Chemistry Leave-in Conditioner 7.99, minus $1.00 coupon= 6.99 (7.99 rebate)
Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, 3.79, minus $1.00 coupon from Oct. EasySaver and .75 coupon
from manufacturer+ 2.04 (3.79 rebate)
Excedrin 3.99+ 3.99 (3.99) rebate
Plus I used a $5.00 off a $20 purchase coupon that I received via e-mail from Walgreens. If anyone else needs this coupon, let me know and I can forward it to you.

Total=24.13
Walgreens giftcard -18.99
Total out of pocket = 5.41, plus 16.00 earned on rebate gift card

WOOHOO! I'm so thrilled. Thank you God!

5 comments:

Bethel said...

Wow, Jordan! I am impressed. I am so bad at finding bargains (mostly because I don't like having to stop at more than one place), but obviously I need to take some lessons from you and work on it. It looks like the effort pays off!

Melissa :) said...

Holy pickles! Girl you are good - congratulations! I need to work harder at this. That is just fantastic! :)

Kristy said...

I'm in agreement with Bethel :) That is fabulous!

Gotta look into this more.....
Oh,and I'll take the email too please :)

heidi jo said...

did you sign up for anything that tells you when the best time to use a particular coupon is - like when the sale will be - or are you following the sale papers yourself?

Jordan said...

I really find www.moneysavingmom.com and www.couponmom.com to be most helpful to me so far. If you sign up for coupon mom (it's free) you can see the sales at Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Wal-mart and the match up any coupons that are out with the sales.

I also do a lot of comparison on my own with the ads since our local grocery stores aren't on the site.