Monday, August 22, 2005

Countdown to Transfer: Day 1

I gave myself my first injection this morning. It didn't hurt, which I was very happy about! It is a really small needle so I think that helps. Anyway, I didn't do it quite right because all the medicine stayed in a little pocket under my skin for awhile. Yuck! It was kinda gross. I called my Mom (she's an RN) and she said that it was ok, I just pumped the medicine in too fast and probably held the needle too perpindicular to my skin. I was glad that I could call her!

I put all the times and amounts of the meds up on a giant wall calendar in the kitchen to try to help me keep it straight. I have nine different things that I'm s'posed to be taking at different times in differing doses. My prescriptions cost almost $1000. It is pretty crazy. And I'm going to the center this afternoon where everybody wishes they weren't pregnant! But the Lord knows what He is doing and what each person needs most in their life. I'm trying to convince God that I need triplets to cure me of laziness! :)

1 day down, 28 more to go! To God be the glory!

2 comments:

SomeOne said...

God be praised!

ps the recipe you requested has been posted.

Jordan said...

Thanks and amen!