Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Have Thine Own Way Lord

Today was a crazy day. But the Lord is still holding me in His hands and blessing me with beautiful peace.

Here's the long and short of it:

I made countless phone calls to two pharmacies, the bank, the doctor, and the financial folk at the doctor's office today in order to get everything squared away so I could start treatment tomorrow. About 50 million details needed to fall into place ASAP in order for me to start so soon. They did. But...

I was feeling really awful today. I was even so dizzy that I fell down in the parking lot on my way into work this morning. Uh oh. Turns out I've got my period ten days early. Scratch starting the treatment tomorrow. It'll have to wait til next month now.

I'm still going to the doctor tomorrow for some blood work and to get a treatment plan. We'll see what happens with that.

"Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty? Let him who reproves God answer it." Job 10:2

"For I know the plans that I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fuure and a hope." Jer. 29:11

No comments: