Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Birthday plans

Well, Brian's birthday is this Saturday and preparations for the world's greatest baseball party/barbeque ever are under way. We're having it at a park and have invited waaay too many people. :) It is going to be a lot of fun. Some of the guys are already talkin' trash. "I'm gonna knock the ball straight outta the park." It's pretty funny and it should be even more funny to watch them play on Saturday. We're really blessed to know so many great people.

Brian will be 26! I know that is still very young, but I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by since we were married. Next year after he finishes at Knox he'll be 27-- which means he'll be at least 30 by the time he finishes his PhD. Crazy. One of these days I'm going to wake up dead.

1 comment:

SomeOne said...

Happy Early Birthday to Brian. Wow. I remember 26--a long time ago. You guys are so young. Enjoy your day.