Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Huh.

Well, life is interesting.

I got home and found a message on the machine from the Dr. (the one we've been waiting for a call from for 2 months). Anyway, she said that she might have some embryos for us, but she is waiting to finalize the details. I'm not sure if she is leading us on again, or if there is something to it. She didn't leave any details-- how many, what stage, what grade, where they were frozen. I'd kinda like to know some details before the whole thing is a done deal. I think I need to talk to her, but I'm a little afraid. I'm intimidated by her-- she's very brisk.

Then, I talk with my Mom and she said that she knows someone who knows a Christian reproductive endocrinologist who doesn't do reductions and only implants 3 at a time. Wow. I've been searching for someone like that for a year. That would be totally awesome if it pans out. I didn't think that there were any Christians in this business.

And then there was that ad today. Who knows what will happen? Only the Lord. And He is really the only one that needs to know right now. Still, it would be interesting to teleport and read my blog this time next year. What will it say?

No comments: