Thursday, December 29, 2005

Fun Pregnancy Stuff

Well, I am going to the perinatologist on January 3rd for more information on that funky blood problem I have. I was kinda down about that, but the good news is... I'm getting a sonogram done that day! Yay! We're going to find out whether baby is a boy or a girl! Very exciting.

Also, I did a "quiz" online to get a "prediction" of our birth. Here is the result:

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in the morning. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be completely bald.

And I thought this little thing was cool:

3 comments:

SomeOne said...

So why do you need a sonogram to tell the gender of the baby since Madame Z already told you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan,
let me know if the baby is a boy or girl, if you are telling people! My college friend/bridesmaid Heidi finds out January 3rd too!

Jordan said...

I will definitely be announcing the sex later today (if baby cooperates!). I'm looking forward to it and so is Brian. He has been such an excited Daddy.

Jeni-
Although I'm sure no one would want to defame Madame Z and her stellar research methods (What is your favorite color? What is the last animal you saw? What is the weather like right now?) Brian and I are going to go for that little extra amount of certainty. Ha ha! I should do it again, 'cause my answers would be different.