Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yep, still pregnant.

Well, thank God for his assurances, even if they are a little inconvenient.

I've been having some major pregnancy symptoms today! I'm so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open right now. As soon as I get home, I'm going to sleep! Also, this morning I got up and discovered that one or both of the dogs decided that it would be fun to unwrap a Christmas present. (As I wrap mine, I put them under the tree and they never bothered them before.) At any rate, they took my Mom's gift and completely unwrapped it, destroying my bow and gnawing on the ornament that I had on the package. When I saw it on the floor, I burst into tears! The gift itself was fine but I really started crying. I think they felt bad. They kept coming up to me and showing off all their best tricks and trying to lick my face. You wouldn't think a dog could feel sorry. Who knows if they really did, but they sure were trying to cheer me up.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Jordan! I'm sitting here at the library trying not to howl with laughter. This is hilarious! I can just picture you sitting on your floor crying and Jesse and Peekers coming up to comfort you. Girl, now you're ACTING preggers.

SomeOne said...

"Acting preggers"? This is no act. This is real.

SomeOne said...

And thanks for the head's up about Jesse. My boys are still hoping we both move. :)

Susan said...

Well, I told her Monday she was looking it....