Saturday, October 28, 2006

An Urgent Request for Prayer

Through a message board I belong to I found out about Baby Noah-- he is the same age as Iain and is very seriously ill. I'm not terribly clear on all my facts, because I just read about all this tonight, but this is what I think has happened: He has been in the hospital since he was born, and the doctors can't seem to figure out what is wrong with him. He has nearly died multiple times. This poor little guy has been through so much. He has some kind of metabolic problem, but the doctors can't figure it out. He is beginning to lose brain mass... I think of my own son going through these things and I can barely stand to even imagine it. Please, please pray for the healing of baby Noah. His family is organizing a day of prayer for him on Oct 31. Please consider not only praying, but also fasting. Here is his mommy's blog: www.noahsteven.blogspot.com She has some precious pictures posted of the little guy. You can leave her a comment and let her know that you are praying.

For we know that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you jordan! i know this will mean so much to noah's family.