Monday, May 08, 2006

T-minus 28

My goodness! The last month of pregnancy is a cranky month, so be forewarned if you've yet to experience it. Emotionally, I am a bi-polar wreck; physically, I ache and creak and groan and each time I decide to get up, I have to strategize first; mentally, I am like a zombie. I can't keep a thought in my head for two minutes together! Despite all my complaining (of which my dear husband has borne the brunt!) I am truly thankful for this pregnancy and I try to continually remind myself of what a miracle and blessing it is. Brian and I are SO excited to meet Iain. It is all we can talk about these days. The anticipation is killing me! :) Dr. Weeber used to refer to me as the "lady-in-waiting" and I truly feel like that describes me now! So I apologize for the horrible uncreativity of this post-- but hey this is all I can think about these days, so it'll be an accurate record for later!

I will try to take and post a picture soon. It will be good to have. I look like I'm ready to pop and the maternity clothes are getting stretched to their limits!

No comments: