Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sometimes it's just better not to know.

I decided to look up some info about having too much amniotic fluid. Yeah, it's not a good thing. I know my case is mild, so I don't need to go off the deep end. Besides, there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

Risks of Polyhydramnios:

Stillbirth
Placental Abruption
Birth Defects
Excessive Post-Partum Bleeding (and I'm on a blood thiner!)
Increased Chance of C-Section


So anyway, dear friends, I only post this so that you can pray for us. You have been so kind and faithful in the past. I am glad that Iain will be here soon one way or another. It will be such a relief to go and check on him when I'm worried. For now, I just have to content myself that he is in the hands of Almighty God. And that is enough. The frail flesh wants more, but I have all that I need.

On a brighter note, here are pictures of the nursery. We just hung the lights this afternoon and there is nothing more that needs done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the beautiful cross-stitch that Susan designed and made for our baby. I love it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love going into the closet and looking at his little clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan, Iain's room is just precious.... soon, very soon you'll be watching him sleep thinking it's all gone so fast. Enjoy these last days prenancy. Just an idea, if you haven't gotten movement on tape yet, lean back, put the remote on your belly and let baby practice kicking it off. We taped that with Eric and I cherish that video!

SomeOne said...

I love the simplicity of the room, guys. It's just perfect.

i am not said...

Keep coming back every day to find out if there is ANY NEWS?????

Hope to hear some soon:)