Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spring Barn Farm

Last week our playgroup went on an outing. We went to Spring Barn Farm near Lewes. We had mums and little ones all piled into a 15 passenger van-- including me with my crutches! I had a great time seeing all the baby animals. Iain had to stay in the stroller most of the time since I had to use my crutches, so I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Here are some of the lambs. They were so precious. They scrambled to the fence everytime the kids came to see them because they let the kids bottle feed the lambs. So everytime they see a little one, the lambs rush over hoping for food. Iain's fingers were just the right size for sucking on. He thought that was strange, but funny!









Those little animals were so adorable. Spring is definitely the season to visit a farm!

No comments: