Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Albertson's sale Oct 1-7


You can get General Mills cereal for $1.50 a box at Albertson's this week when you buy 10 boxes. The flyer says select varieties and it pictures Cheerios, Fruity Cheerios, Kix, Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Total, and Lucky Charms. I'm guessing there are probably a few more that are on sale but not pictured. There's a coupon from the newspaper a few weeks back that is good for $1 off two boxes, and you can print some more coupons from www.coupons.com. I see .55 cents off Cheerios, .75 cents off Kix, .55 cents off Trix, $1.00 off two Chex, and .75 cents off Oatmeal Crisp. Be sure to ask if your store accepts coupons printed from the internet. With the coupons, you can get cereal for .75 cents to a $1 a box! I'm hoping to make it to Albertson's later this week, but I thought I share this deal now so you have time to grab it too!

Update: I did manage to make it to Albertson's. I got 10 boxes of cereal for 12.85! The sale is going on until Tuesday, and it is limited to the varieties listed above. I was disappointed that more weren't included because I could have saved another dollar or two!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hi,
I have seen your notes on Susan's blog. Our nephew, his wife and family live in your area and Ann says" Albertson's is usually more expensive than Walmart here, especially since they have Starbucks in them (hard to resist the siren call). Still, Albertson's run some good specials and that's where we have our pharmacy and bank so I often pick up a few items there. Yes, I believe that it (Albertson's) is based here in Boise...Walmart is a bit overwhelming to me, so I usually only shop there when I am also buying household or other type of merchandise. I try to do most of my food shopping at WinCo and bulk items at CostCo..."

Hope that info may be of help.